Monday, July 1, 2013

Tips for being an adult (which I should probably follow)

1. I should probably stop throwing away dishes just because I don't feel like washing them.  (Yes, I really did this once when I let a bowl of black beans sit in the fridge for too long)

2. I should probably start doing laundry more than once a month.  If my dirty clothes don't fit in the laundry basket, I should take that as a sign.

3. I should probably change my sheets, for that matter.

4. I should probably get back into the habit of washing the coffee pot instead of buying coffee from 711 every day.

5. I should probably own a vacuum cleaner... oops.

6. We should probably just change the toilet paper roll when it's finished, rather than keeping a roll of toilet paper sitting on the edge of the sink.

7. I should probably definitely start keeping a budget.

8. I should probably just come to terms with the fact that I am never going to look the way I did when I was 18 years old, but that it also doesn't mean I should just go ahead and eat pizza and donuts every day (only some days).

9. I should probably start feeling happy for other people's success, rather than jealous of it.

10. I should probably schedule a dentist appointment now instead of waiting around for a job that provides dental insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment