1) "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" by Pat Benatar
2) "Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves" by Cher
3) "Dream a Little Dream of Me" as performed by Mama Cass Elliot
4) "Killing Me Softly" as performed by the Fugees
5) "Mack the Knife" by Bobby Darin
6) "The Warrior" by Patty Smyth and Scandal
7) "Heat of the Moment" by Asia
Some tips: Don't do a rap song unless you're really going to commit to it and you're comfortable enough with the song to stay on tempo and not get awkward... and never ever say the n-word even if it makes the song less authentic to leave it out. Don't choose a really slow, emotional song unless it also has a high cheesiness factor (like "I Will Always Love You" or "My Heart Will Go On")... no one goes out on the weekend because they want to be sad. And for the love of god, stop trying to impress everybody so much... this isn't American Idol! DO be silly. DO sing as un-self-consciously as if you were alone in the shower or car.