- lightweight and breathable for the heat
- stretchy and tagless for comfort
- fabrics/shapes that won't ride up or fall down as I run/swim/climb
- very supportive sports bra, but without hooks or underwire
- preferably a natural fabric, preferably theme-appropriate, but I doubt either of those things will work out
- tight enough that it won't swish around or shift while I'm moving, but not so tight that it rips mid-race or that I feel uncomfortable in it
- nothing that was really expensive or that I'm particularly attached to because I will be getting dirty
Sorry if this is TMI, but you skinny people really don't understand the extra challenge that curvy people go through while trying to run. I should find out what athletic apparel the Kardashians wear.
Here are the three options I've come up with so far, each are mix-and-matchable:
|Option 1: purple tank top with neon blue/yellow capri leggings|
both in nylon/polyester/spandex blends
|Option 2: neon orange 1/2 sleeve nylon/polyester shirt with ventilated sides|
cotton/spandex capri leggings
|Option 3: this cotton/spandex tunic with either pair of leggings|
never mind the stuff all over my floor.
I could really use some reader input on this one!