Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Incredible Sinking Jessica

I don't have time for a full post right now, but I wanted to update the blog so you kind of get a sense of what I'm going through right now.  I feel like that episode of Gilmore Girls when Rory and Lorelai keep playing phone tag because they're both so busy and Lorelai doesn't have time for a haircut and they each have separate mini-breakdowns and then just go back to whatever they were doing as if nothing had happened.  A small handful of you probably knew what I was talking about just from the title, but in case you're not my friend De or my sister, suffice it to say that I left for work a little bit before 7am and just got home at 8:30pm.  And I'm pretty sure I'm going to wake up tomorrow with a cold.  There's just no way I can take a break until Friday night (and even then, not much of one).  My priority right now is surviving through the week; everything else is on hold.

1 comment:

  1. Aw I did know what you were talking about! :) Hang in there girl!! Drink liquids...eat your veggies...take vitamins. This too shall pass, and all that. Love you!

    ReplyDelete