Monday, May 13, 2013

Putting on the Pressure

In order to ease my anxiety about my upcoming zombie run, I decided to test myself by doing a regular 5K this coming Sunday.  This will either be a great or a horrible idea.  At the very least, I'll know how much more work I have to do before I'm ready to do the real thing.  In order to prepare, I'm running a little more than three miles at the park where the 5K will be held.  I still have to figure out how I'm going to fit it into my schedule while working three jobs this week, but the fact that the race is so soon will force me to find the time for running.

As usual, serious running requires some seriously motivating music.  Here are the high-energy tunes that are keeping me going this week...

1. #thatPOWER - will.i.am (feat. Justin Bieber)

2. Everyday Birthday - Swizz Beats

3. Freaks - French Montana (feat. Nicki Minaj)

4. Pour It Up (remix) - Rihanna (feat. Young Jeezy, Rick Ross, Juicy J, and T.I.)

5. Yung Rapunxel - Azealia Banks

6. Get Lucky (radio edit) - Daft Punk (feat. Pharrell Williams)

7. Bugatti - Ace Hood (feat. Future and Rick Ross)

8. New in Town (Starsmith Remix) - Little Boots

I figure if it makes me want to dance, it will make me want to run!

No comments:

Post a Comment