Thursday, March 21, 2013

Sushi Date

Sometimes, you just need to treat yourself...

Or in this case, have a boyfriend to treat you
I decided we needed a date last night, since I could barely get out of bed over the weekend and I'm working late a lot this week.  It almost didn't happen because I had to stay at work later than I expected to, but I'm glad we did it anyway.  One of the best ways to break up a rough work week or even just combat the blues in general is to give yourself a lot of little things to look forward to.  Whether it's a random date night or my favorite TV show every week, it helps me get through the rest of the day.

I just found out that one of my favorite breweries (Ommegang) from one of my favorite places (Cooperstown, NY) is coming out with a series of "Game of Thrones" beers.  The first to be released is a blonde ale called "Iron Throne," which I will definitely be enjoying during the series premier at the end of the month.  It should be in stores sometime this week... I might have to go check tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment