This is what my trainer had me do today, the perfect send-off before a week of vacation:
If you're anything like me, then keeping up your energy while running is hard. I want to stop every 30 seconds, but that's the kind of thing that will probably get me killed during the zombie apocalypse. Nothing has been more motivating to me than some really good music to keep me going. Here's what's on my cardio playlist right now:
1. I Love It (feat. Charli XCX) - Icona Pop
3. Watch Out For This (Bumaye) feat. Busy Signal, The Flexican, & FS Green - Major Lazer
5. Mama's Broken Heart - Miranda Lambert (I'm not usually a fan of [current] country music, but this is a damn good song)
6. Suit & Tie (feat. Jay-Z) - Justin Timberlake
7. Ball (feat. Lil Wayne) - T.I.
8. My Homies Still (feat. Big Sean) - Lil Wayne
9. Barbra Streisand - Duck Sauce
10. American Boy (feat. Kanye West) - Estelle
11. Birthday Cake - Rihanna
12. Feels Good - AVAN LAVA
Apparently my legs don't move unless I'm listening to really dirty rap or really dancey pop. I also need to change the playlist about every week or so because it stops being effective once I get too used to the songs. I'm always taking suggestions!